Monday, September 8, 2008

Where do I begin?

I finally succumbed to world of blogging. After multiple failed attempts ( laziness, more laziness), I decided its time to throw pieces of what my scatter brain assimilates over time.

I dont think this blog has a specific character, for if I had one, I am positive I will steer away from it most of the time. To be safe, its best to assume that this blog will be very very general cruising across multiple topics of my interest/disinterest!

I live with my husband and a 14 month old overactive toddler in the state of Texas. I work in the area of operations research. When I am not working, I spend time with my family. I read, like to travel, love shopping ( dont we all?), and have fun with my friends.

Here's hoping that my next post will get better!

No comments: