Thursday, February 19, 2009

Potty Training - Chapter 2

No, I did not get very far with it but thought I'll blog my failed attempts , so I'll remember them later

The potty is still sitting in our bathroom, but now my daughter uses it.. Yay!. How?
Everytime I use my potty, she likes to sit on it ( with clothes AND diaper on) and DO NOTHING. When I am done, she is also done and hurries out of the restroom before me and wants to close the door behind her. A few times I have seen the door shut on my face! Dont like the training this early on I'd say:)

Her constant answer to the question: " Do you want to go in the potty" is a resounding "NO".

Oh I hear the daycare does a good job of potty training.. Really ? Tell me its true for that seems to be my first, last and only hope.

Good luck to me!

No comments: