Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kardashians , Krishnans and Rengarajans

A little conversation that me(a krishnan) and my hubby ( a Rengarajan) had sometime back about this show on E! called : " keeping up with the kardashians"

Hubby : What r u watching?
Me : There is some show on E called " keeping up with the kardashians"
Hubby : who are they ?
Me : I dont know. that's what I want to find out
Hubby : avaaloda edhukku dee naan keep up pannanum? ( Why should I keep up with them? )
Me : I dont know.. maybe because the Kim lady has a really big B** ?
Hubby : Really? Pass the remote here.
Me : Sure honey here you go. By the way, you might want to think about ways to keep up the fight with the krishnans this evening !

4 comments:

Preetha Appan said...

LOL, you do have flair for comedy in your family peeps;

Anonymous said...

Hope your hubby found 'keeping up with the kardashians' worth the 'Fight with Krishnan'
:-)
Good One
Tank

JollyShilpy said...

LOL Peeps..

Anjali said...

LOLOL !The Krishnan household is sure fun to keep up with :)

Anjali