Sunday, June 14, 2009

Where is my baby?

I thought I recently had a baby:)

Well, it turns out that I am quite slow in counting days!. It seems like I just held my little baby in my arms and wondered what I felt. She is now going to be 2 and I still wonder many things about her...:).. just not the fact that I am completely in love with this one!

Sonali has been talking forever now, so she has no trouble singing her own birthday song - only a million times everyday. She is very excited abotu the prospect of a cake and song.. and her favourite question these days is - : Who's coming? At this, I have to start listing down the names of all her friends and once she is satisfied with the list, she will grin and leave me alone , for about 5 minutes when she starts the birthday song again.

My little baby is growing....

She is very expressive and has learnt to make sentences to communicate with us. Although its fun to see her talk , we begin to miss the days when she would babble or just say a word and we would wait till eternity for her to repeat it , to make out what she meant:) I guess she figured that if her stupid parents cannot learn her language, she might as well learn theirs!

Kids are so attentive and listen to all that's going on around them. I am so surprised at some sentences and words she can pick up just being in the room and pretending doing her own stuff. All this means hubby and self cannot even have a decent fight anymore ! What a world I say!

Oh well, my little baby is no longer little:) She is growing.... I wish I could time again to my convenience!

2 comments:

Anjali said...

Awww man....2 years already flown by ? Why do they grow up so fast?

Srivalli said...

Oh..I can understand how you feel priya...it still feels yesterday that I held my daughter..she is now 8 and the boys...awww..they can talk so much now...loved reading this post!..

looks like you had a major thought process and update so many on a single day..:)