Sunday, June 14, 2009

Friends

Friends - they come in different varities and shape your life in many ways.

When i think of my friends, I think of them belonging to some kind of circle around me. The closest are the ones in the inntermost circle and with whom I share a really special bond. This bond has formed over the years and I cannot be happier or more grateful about how it has turned out to be.

These are folks who dont judge me for what I am or what I say. IF I am happy, they are happy for me. If I am sad, they feel worse than I do. I dont see them everyday or dont even talk to them everyday.. but I know they are there for me. I can call my best friend and tell her/him the silliest emotion I am feeling today and I can be rest assured I will not be judged. Its the ultimate feeling of comfort.

I love the feeling of friendship and hope I can continue to feel this way after many more years.!

I miss my best friends today and this is for them -- Thank you for being there always:)

1 comment:

Push said...

Here's to us :-)