Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sentence list

I am trying to pen down a list of sentences that sonali goes through at every stage.. let's see how far I can sustain this interest.

Right now.. these are some examples.

" hey Guys,, Dont do that"
" Amma, be careful " - when we are driving
"Let's go Keezha/meela" ( Let's go downstairs/upstairs)
" I go kool " ( I want to go to school)
" Shall we spash? " ( Shall we splash)
" I dont know."
" Thank e" ( Thank you)
" Ur welcome"
" Sarry " ( sorry)
" Amma, pulease " ( please)
" its mine... my turn, my car, my clip..." --- this list is endless
" Shonu car - its white. Appa car - Its Red"
" Oh Oh, I go poopy. Amma, change diater, puleaase "
" Ebibody, follow me.. follow follow " ( Everybody follow me)

I'll keep adding to this list as I remember them:)

2 comments:

Nallu said...

Discovered your blog for the first time and enjoyed reading it thoroughly!!

Vidhya Srinivasan said...

Dee Continously pen down these brilliant sentences by sonu da!! would love to read the Sentences made by our American-Indian BABE!!!!!! LOVE SONU!!!!!!!!