Friday, April 3, 2009

Believe me..

.. when I say that my feet have grown by at least half an inch.

I thought it was a myth when they say that your feet grow during pregnancy ( yeah like every other part of the body growth was not enough for us!!!)... but its sadly true.

I discovered this sometime back but refused to acknowledge it and was able to use some shoes that did not show too much difference between x and x.5.

Today as I was trying to squeeze myself into a pair of pretty shoes that I bought in the yesteryears, I just could not even get my feet into them!!!!. I did not want to admit defeat, so I did wear them and to say I am sorry about that would be an understatement!. I am sitting at work, with the shoes off and every time I want to take a restroom break or coffee break, i keep postponing it. A lesson well learnt for my stubborn self!

So pregnant ladies out there - get a size larger than what you wear currently.. better yet, wait and buy them later.

3 comments:

Amrutha Ragavan said...

It is ironic that your pre-pregnancy jeans fit you, but your pre-preg shoes don't...

Anjali said...

Well...what can I say when you are admitting yourself that "you are too big for your boots " :)

Ginda said...

That's a good one Anj:)