Saturday, April 17, 2010

Running and me

It all started sometime in September when my company offered to pay to participate in the Austin 3M Half Marathon and relay. Its not like I was against exercise, but running.. that was a totally different story. I found multiple excuses not to run, but not a single one supporting it. My friend at work encouraged me to just try it out and gave me a training schedule too. Of course the fact that it was free for me just tipped the edge my way:)

I started training and found it really tough the first week, but thankfully I stayed on. I went on to run the relay at the Half Marathon in Jan. IT was a very cold day and I did not do too well. but totally loved it. I followed this up with another 10K run last week and enjoyed it even more. I guess I want to continue doing this.. let's see how this goes.

So if you r thinking about running, I am positive you can do it.. just think about me:) If I can do it.. anyone can.

1 comment:

Anu said...

Studess!engyo poitte!